The AQ7030 carbon monoxide analyzer is based on the Beer-Lambert law and used to measure the ppm level of CO by comparing the intensity of infrared light absorbed by the sample gas and the reference gas. It is one of the important analyzers in the ambient air quality monitoring system and can be used to detect the CO concentration level among the ambient air quality parameters.
1. It is equipped with a color screen and can be operated by a touch screen;
2. It is provided with the function of environmental parameter compensation;
3. Its adaptive filtering optimizes the response time;
4. It supports remote calibration and parameter diagnosis;
5. The built-in memory can store average data of three months;
6. Its multi-ranges are optional;
7. It has the function of multi-parameter alarm;
8. It has the function of graded password authority control;
9. The system is highly integrated and is sturdy and durable;
10. The internal structure can be maintained easily.
Ambient air monitoring, leakage monitoring in industrial parks, regional background station monitoring, mobile environmental monitoring vehicles