They are used for dry leak detection of corrugated pipes. The system is controlled by PLC and is automated from the start of the leak test to the display of the test results. The vacuum chamber will be first vacuumized, then the inspected workpiece shall be subject to pressure maintaining and checking for major leaks; then the equipment shall be filled with helium; the vacuum chamber method will be applied to gas tightness testing of the helium mass spectrometer, with which the inspected workpiece will be determined to be qualified or unqualified; finally the helium in the inspected workpiece will be recovered and recycled.
Helium-filled recovery section, vacuum chamber leak detection section, leak detector section, and electrical control system.
1. The size of vacuum chamber can be customized according to the size of workpiece; the equipment size and layout can be customized according to the workshop;
2. There are multiple optional ways to open the vacuum chamber: drawer type, lifting type, bell jar type, etc., which can be customized;
3. High-end configuration, standardized design and production, and stable and reliable performance;
4. The multi-chamber linkage design can realize flexible production with a production rhythm as high as 20-60S/chamber;
5. The helium can be recycled, with a recovery rate as high as 98%;
6. The system has automatic helium cleaning function, which can quickly and efficiently clean the helium pollution caused by leaking workpieces;
7. The system integrates industrial IoT technology, and the detection process can realize intelligent production such as real-time storage, monitoring and diagnosis;
8. The helium purification system (optional) can be selected to further improve the utilization rate of helium and reduce the production and detection cost;
9. Customized upper computer software development services can be provided according to customers' manufacturing and production MES needs.