Condenser cores and evaporator cores are subject to dry leak detection. The equipment first uses nitrogen of a specified pressure to test the compressive strength of the inspected workpiece and check large leak for air tightness; then helium of a specified pressure will be filled; manual plugging and unplugging of joints and handling of the workpiece into and out of the vacuum chamber to conduct the helium leak test by the vacuum chamber method; finally the helium in the inspected workpiece will be recovered and recycled.
Helium-filled recovery section, vacuum chamber leak detection section, leak detector section, and electrical control system.
1. The size of vacuum chamber can be customized according to the size of workpiece; the equipment size and layout can be customized according to the workshop;
2. There are multiple optional ways to open the vacuum chamber: drawer type, lifting type, bell jar type, etc., which can be customized;
3. High-end configuration, standardized design and production, and stable and reliable performance;
4. The multi-chamber linkage design can realize flexible production with a production rhythm as high as 20-60S/chamber;
6. The system has automatic helium cleaning function, which can quickly and efficiently clean the helium pollution caused by leaking workpieces;
7. The system integrates industrial IoT technology, and the detection process can realize intelligent production such as real-time storage, monitoring and diagnosis;
8. The helium purification system (optional) can be selected to further improve the utilization rate of helium and reduce the production and detection cost;
9. Customized upper computer software development services can be provided according to customers' manufacturing and production MES needs.