Top covers of aluminum-cased lithium batteries are subject to dry leak detection for air tightness. After the loading of the lithium battery is achieved by a mechanical arm, the inspected workpiece shall be vacuumed and filled with helium; the vacuum chamber method will be applied to gas tightness testing of the helium mass spectrometer, with which the inspected workpiece will be determined to be qualified or unqualified; finally the helium in the inspected workpiece will be recovered and recycled.
Mechanical arm for workpiece loading/discharging, box sliding table, vacuumizing/helium filling device, vacuum chamber leak detection device, helium recovery device, electrical control device.
1. The size of vacuum chamber can be customized according to the size of workpiece; the equipment size and layout can be customized according to the workshop;
2. High-end configuration, standardized design and production, and stable and reliable performance;
3. The multi-chamber linkage design can realize flexible production, and the production rhythm can reach 6PPM-20PPM per unit;
4. It has high leak detection accuracy and low false detection rate, which ensures the quality of lithium battery after passing the inspection;
5. The helium can be recycled, with a recovery rate as high as 85%;
6. The system has automatic helium cleaning function, which can quickly and efficiently clean the helium pollution caused by leaking workpieces;
7. Workpiece pick-and-place robot or manipulator can be selected to realize full-automatic detection and 24-hour full-automatic unmanned production;
8. The system integrates industrial IoT technology, and the detection process can realize intelligent production such as real-time storage, monitoring and diagnosis;
9. Customized upper computer software development services can be provided according to customers' manufacturing and production MES needs.
China Lithium Battery
Related product recommendation