It is used for dry leak detection of batteries and battery covers. The system is PLC-controlled automatically from the start of the leak test to the display of the test results, and its helium leak detection equipment is designed specifically for the customer's workpieces. The workpiece to be inspected shall be first vacuumized to a specified vacuum degree, and then helium shall be sprayed into the helium hood; the helium spraying method shall applied to the gas tightness testing of the helium mass spectrometer, with which the inspected workpiece will be determined to be qualified or unqualified.
This solution consists of customized inspection tooling, a helium mass spectrometer leak detector, and an electrical control system. The main vacuum pump will be an imported vacuum pump, with stable and reliable performance. Leak detector mainly cons
1. Jigs and fixtures of custom design can be made according to customers' products of different sizes;
2. Simple operation, easy-to-use, high detection efficiency (6~12ppm);
3. The equipment is provided with a precision filter, which can effectively prevent debris and particles from entering the instrument;
4. A variety of different analog and digital interfaces can achieve the diversity of communication, easy to connect various automation equipment;
5. Intelligent fault indication and alarm functions.
Hefei Lixiang Battery Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Kedali Industrial Co., Ltd.
Related product recommendation