The AQ7000M is a simple and flexible modular multi-parameter continuous and automatic air quality monitoring system, which is integrated in a small outdoor cabinet. It can measure SO2, NOX, CO, O3, PM10 and PM2.5, etc. Its monitoring methods are in accordance with Chinese environmental monitoring standards. Its SO2 detection was done by UV fluorescence method, NO/NOx detection by chemiluminescence method, CO detection by gas filter correlation infrared absorption method, O3 detection by UV absorption method, and particulate detection by beta-ray method.
AQ7000M small continuous and automatic air quality monitoring system is of a modular design, which can be configured with system analyzers as per monitoring requirements to monitor SO2, NOX, CO, O3, PM10, PM2.5, VOC and five meteorological parameters. Depending on different configurations,
gas analyzer, calibration device, particulate analyzer, meteorological system, sub-station data acquisition system, central server
1. The AQ7000M small continuous and automatic air quality monitoring system provides an advanced color touch-screen IPC and an intuitive user interface; with flexible I/O interfaces and built-in data query function; the panel allows instrument setup, status control and data storage, etc.
2. Single or multi-gas pollution monitoring platform;
3. The monitoring factors are configurable;
4. It can monitor SO2, NOx, CO, O3, PM10, PM2.5, VOC and five meteorological parameters. Compact systems are convenient for installation, use and maintenance in the field, depending on the configurations;
5. The appearance design is in line with the style of urban roads;
6. Overall temperature control meets requirements for continuous operation under high and low temperature;
7. Communication via RS232, Ethernet or USB ports.