As the economy grows and industrialization accelerates, the pressure on environmental protection increases day by day, and the lack of human resources in environmental protection departments brings a greater test to the supervision of the environment. The introduction of new park standards such as the Guide to the Construction of Intelligent Chemical Parks and the Guideline for the Evaluation of Chemical Parks in 2020 has provided substantial requirements for regulating the construction of chemical parks. This solution, based on cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things and other technologies, builds an information-based platform of comprehensive perception, achieving comprehensive perception of regional environmental quality, fixed pollution sources and other environmental monitoring elements, real-time collection, automatic transmission, intelligent analysis and early warning. It realizes comprehensive and real-time awareness of the ecological and environmental quality of parks, pollution emissions, and the operation of environmental management facilities. It builds a big data center sharing data from the "sky-earth-air" integrated monitoring and water, gas and soil monitoring. It forms all kinds of intelligent applications, realizes automation of pollution source emission monitoring, intelligent data analysis, early warning and forecast of ecological and environmental risks in parks, precise prevention and control, and also realizes closed-loop management of ecological and environmental monitoring, administration and evaluation of parks, thus finally realizing intelligent management and efficient operation of parks.
1. A center, i.e., a large data center, comprehensively collecting all kinds of information & data and manages them in an orderly manner by subject, forming a data resource system with comprehensive content, extensive business, open interfaces, standardized data, reasonable organization, scientific classification and strict correlation;
2. Two major supports, i.e., infrastructure support and platform support; infrastructure support mainly includes infrastructure construction such as servers, communication networks, environmental monitoring and sensing networks, command centers, etc.; platform support mainly includes data intersection and integration, integration service, application service, external interfaces and other functional modules;
3. Three major systems, i.e., the security system, the code standardization system and the operation and maintenance system, which together provide institutional and systemic guarantees for the construction of the platform;
4. Nine application platforms, i.e., the pollution source online monitoring platform, the environmental video monitoring platform, the air quality online monitoring platform, the water environmental quality online monitoring platform, the pollution source third-party operation and maintenance platform, the motor vehicle exhaust supervision platform, the patrol inspection online management platform, the air quality forecast and early warning platform, and the laser radar cloud platform, meeting the various needs of ecological and environmental management of parks, and integrating automatic monitoring, and intelligent analysis, classification and early warning, pollution control, "one map" environmental protection, auxiliary decision-making, patrol inspection and other applications as a smart platform.
1. Full coverage of environmental monitoring: various environmental monitoring and sensing equipment can be applied to form a monitoring network with omnidirectional coverage, and comprehensively sense the ecological environment quality such as water, gas, soil and noise in parks;
2. Intelligent analysis, targeted control: conduct intelligent analysis of the causes of pollution phenomena, clarify the sources of pollution, and realize multi-level warning and targeted control, combined with environmental monitoring network data, mobile monitoring data and meteorological conditions in parks;
3. "One map" management: use the data map method and visual display technology for all-round, multi-level, multi-angle display and analysis of regional environmental monitoring data, so as to meet the requirements for intelligence analysis, joint command, leadership decision-making, data query, etc.